Friday, September 26, 2008

He's gettin' Skeert....

McCain's ratings are down....no shocker. So, what do you do when your ratings are down and you think you are a big wig? You create a diversion-such as the money talks in Washington- to get out of a presidential debate.
McCain: "Yea...uh...I am going to be selfless and put my campaign on hold so I can go to DC and fix this whole Wall Street thing.....so....I won't be in Mississippi to answer questions with Barack because I will be solving the entire crisis myself."

Where is he tonight? That's right....Down South....I guess I can rest easy knowing that he was in DC yesterday solving the issue- and I am sure all members of Congress are out celebrating the fact that good 'ole Johnny took time out of his busy life to tell them what to do.

How much do I need to make my check out for again?

No comments: