Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here's MY Deal....

If I had a child in April of this year, and said child had a MAJOR disability, I don't believe that my judgement would be so skewed and clouded that I would trust any other person in this planet to care for said child.
This is a family in a bit of a crisis- their 17 year old daughter is pregnant- goodness gracious- what type of values are the Palin's passing on to their children?
This is what I think Palin mom might say to her daughter: "We know you love him dear, and that you are still in high school, so go ahead and have (UNPROTECTED) sex- we will figure something out- but not until I get back from the campaign trail...you know this could be our ticket out of the frozen tundra....so don't trouble me with your petty high school drama- I have work to do".

No comments: